A smart 360° photography turntable that can hold up to 400 lbs. Made in Canada, ORBOT helps create amazing videos of your products.
ORBOT is a computerized 360° photography turntable that can hold up to 400 lbs. Designed and manufactured in Canada, ORBOT helps create amazing videos of your products. Its smooth, computer-controlled movement makes it an essential tool for many different uses, including: photographers, videographers, 3D Imagers, Web animations and trade shows.
- Tough – made with ¼-inch aluminum plate, anodized black
- Heavy for more stability – 12.5 lbs (5.67 kg)
- Precise – bipolar stepper with 51:1 gearbox
- Quiet – one 6-inch nylon gear and one 1-inch steel gear, only the motor is heard.
- Canadian – designed and manufactured in Montreal.
- Large bearing – This allows you to put a non-centered weight on the table.
- Computerized – Controls the turntable via a computer like a robot.
- Simple to use – Just plug it in, install our software and start using the table.
- 400 lbs (181 kg) – Yes! You can put up to 400 lbs on the turntable. ORBOT is really tough!
ORBOT includes a licence of our software TurnTable DX, a Microsoft Windows software that enables all features of our 360° photo turntable.
ORBOT has been designed with three objectives in mind: robustness, precision and quiet operation. We are very proud to have achieved all our objectives. We added an M8 threaded hole in the center to attach accessories, like a clear acrylic pole and fittings for hanging small objects. Everything is screwed together with locking-bolt.
- Width: 14 inches (35.56 cm)
- Height: 5 ¾ inches (14.61 cm)
- Weight: 12.5 lb (5.67 kg)
- You control the speed from 60 secs to 60 minutes for a 360° rotation.
- You can set rotation by angle (45°, 90°, 180°, 270° and 360°) or continuous rotation. You can also change the direction of rotation.
- USB MINI A
- 1067 – PhidgetStepper Bipolar HC, SDK is available for free if needed.
INCLUDED IN THE BOX
- Fully assembled ORBOT Turntable
- Power supply (4 models of plug type to choose from)
- USB Mini A cable
- 2 x 14 inch foam core, one black and one white
- ORBOT software for Windows
Photography Turntable that hold 400 lbs
ORBOT is so strong that it can take up to 400 lbs, even with off-centered objects. ORBOT is also perfect for rotating a person for Full Body 3D Scanning.