A smart 360° photography turntable that can hold up to 400 lbs. Made in Canada, ORBOT helps create amazing videos of your products.
ORBOT is a computerized 360° photography turntable that can hold up to 400 lbs. Designed and manufactured in Canada, ORBOT helps create amazing videos of your products. Its smooth, computer-controlled movement makes it an essential tool for many different uses, including: photographers, videographers, 3D Imagers, Web animations and trade shows.
- Tough – made with ¼-inch aluminum plate, anodized black
- Heavy for more stability – 12.5 lbs (5.67 kg)
- Precise – bipolar stepper with 51:1 gearbox
- Quiet – one 6-inch nylon gear and one 1-inch steel gear, only the motor is heard.
- Canadian – designed and manufactured in Montreal.
- Large bearing – This allows you to put a non-centered weight on the table.
- Computerized – Controls the turntable via a computer like a robot.
- Simple to use – Just plug it in, install our software and start using the table.
- 400 lbs (181 kg) – Yes! You can put up to 400 lbs on the turntable. ORBOT is really tough!
ORBOT includes Microsoft Windows software that enables all features of our 360° photo turntable. If we have enough demand, we could create software for Apple Mac computers. The Phidgets Electronic Board that drives the motor already includes Mac API.
ORBOT has been designed with three objectives in mind: robustness, precision and quiet operation. We are very proud to have achieved all our objectives. We added an M8 threaded hole in the center to attach accessories, like a clear acrylic pole and fittings for hanging small objects. Everything is screwed together with locking-bolt.
- Width: 14 inches (35.56 cm)
- Height: 5 ¾ inches (14.61 cm)
- Weight: 12.5 lb (5.67 kg)
- You control the speed from 60 secs to 60 minutes for a 360° rotation.
- You can set rotation by angle (45°, 90°, 180°, 270° and 360°) or continuous rotation. You can also change the direction of rotation.
- USB MINI A
INCLUDED IN THE BOX
- Fully assembled ORBOT Turntable
- Power supply (4 models of plug type to choose from)
- USB Mini A cable
- 2 x 14 inch foam core, one black and one white
- ORBOT software for Windows
Photography Turntable that hold 400 lbs
ORBOT is so strong that it can take up to 400 lbs, even with off-centered objects. ORBOT is also perfect for rotating a person for Full Body 3D Scanning.
7 x 45 lbs weight plates, 1 x 35 lbs and 1 x 5 lbs for a total of 400 lbs.